2 cups of rice flour
2 1/2cups of palm sugar or Sugar
21.2 cups of coconut milk (I use 1 can of ,(Mae Ploy) cocount milk -560ml)
1 cup of toddy palm paste
1 cup of ground coconut
1/2 teaspoon of yeast
pinch of salt
pinch of baking powder
1. Mix the rice flour ,toddy palm paste, yeast, sugar ,salt and baking powder together.
2. cover with thin cloth and leave it in warm place for 2 -3 hours.
3. After 2-3hours , pour coconut milk and mix it well and pour it into the baking cups and put ground coconut on the top of each cup or you can use ground coconut when you serve.
4. Put "htan thee mont" cups in the steamer and steam for 15 minutes.
5. When it is ready take out from steamer , remove the baking cups and serve it warm.